I recently visited Norway, to teach a raw food workshop, but also learned how to edit films.
On a hike in Vellamelen or Velle situated at the last part of the Trondheim fjord, I brought some delicious clementines and took a few clips from the walk.
In the video you will find out if there are steep hills or if I am just out of shape? Steep hills, right? And some other cute surprises, plus interesting facts about clementines like these:
Benefits Of Clementines
- Juicy – 95% water.
- Sweeter than oranges but lower in sugar. Only 35 calories and a low carbohydrate fruit.
- High in potassium – for cardiovascular health.
- Full of fiber, both soluble and insoluble – maintains healthy digestion, aids with weight loss.
- High in Vitamin C – for healthy skin, immune system, hair, weight, digestive tract.
- Full of beta carotene – for eyes, skin, and heart health.
- Calcium – for lower blood pressure, healthy bones, calm nerves.
- Great part in a citrus fruit cleanse.
- Like with other citrus fruits, just be aware of possible allergies.
- 3 fruits provide the entire daily need of Vitamin C for an adult. 2 each for children 9-18 years old.
- Seedless and super easy to peel – a great snack for little children.
Enjoy! They are in season now!
And if you enjoyed the video – please let me know by liking!
There are more videos up my sleeve and I am excited about showing you recipes, raw food people/venues and tips on how to live and stay healthy. ;-)