You can get a lot of good information from books, YouTube clips and other various internet sites etc. – which is all great!
But you cannot get everything from these venues.
There is nothing that compares to a LIVE class where all of your senses are involved.
All of your senses
• You see the bright colors of foods and ingredients.
• You smell the citrus, garlic, fresh basil and cinnamon etc.
• You taste various flavors like sour, spicy, sweet, bitter, and salty and experience different textures.
• You touch and break the crackers, spread the butters, sip the drinks, stir the soups, dip the veggies, pour the sauces, and so on.
• You hear the “lecture”; the questions and answers; and the laughs from you fellow students. And you will long remember the atmosphere and the experience.
Not only will you get to hear all the facts and the tips, but you get to ask questions! On what concerns you the most.
But most of all you get to TASTE the foods. To experience how raw foods actually agree with your palate and become familiar with the variety and textures of these wonderful raw food dishes.
An involvement like this makes for a fuller impression and hopefully will inspire you to continue choosing the more wholesome (yet delicious tasting!) foods and knowing that there is something better out there for you.
So look for meet-ups, demonstrations, classes and events in your area and try to participate in as much as you can. You will not only get to learn, but become inspired and maybe even bring home some great tasting recipes!
A new better you
is out there waiting!
Wishing you good luck”