As number 2 of five in the series Miracle Foods (superfood) I place the celery in the vegetable category.
You can read more about our everyday Miracle Foods here
Technically, celery is not a vegetable, it counts as an herb. But I have included it as a vegetable, since it is in the vegetable section in the stores that we find it 😉.
Celery comes in two varieties, one is grown for its stem and leaves and the other for the root and this one is called celeriac or celery root.
Although celery is a wonderful plant, it is the celery juice that gives the fantastic qualities and its place as a Miracle Food.
Here’s how Anthony William describes why the celery is so magical:
“In order for true healing to take place, we need to find a balance between the simple and the complex – and celery teaches us this.
Drinking celery juice is the easiest procedure, so simple that people often dismiss it.”
Intricate Nutritional Composition
“There is nothing that measures up to the simple power of celery juice. It is as healing, transformative and life altering as possible – and this is because of the intricate nutritional composition that needs to be left untouched for the magic to work.”
Benefits Of Celery Juice
according to Medical Medium Life-Changing Foods
- One of the most powerful anti-inflammatory foods
- Starves unfavorable bacteria, yeast, mold, fungi and viruses out of the body
- The most effective way to raise the intestinal pH level
- Increases the hydrochloric acid content of the stomach
- Improves kidney functions
- Helps to rebuild the adrenal glands
- Mineral salts promote the activity of electrical impulses (ADHD, brain fog, memory loss)
- Moisturizes deeply at the cellular level (reduces the risk of migraine attacks)
- Helps with stress and repairs your DNA
Not bad, right?
And then he concludes: “It is one of the best medications anyone has ever had.”
How Much Daily Juice?
Anthony Williams recommendation is to drink 2 cups freshly squeezed celery juice a day to get a good effect.
Make sure to drink it on an empty stomach to raise the hydrochloric acid levels.
If you want to see dramatic results, you should drink 4 cups of fresh celery juice a day.
Inspiration and information came from the books by Anthony William Medical Medium, Medical Medium Life-Changing Foods and Liver Rescue. But also information from Whole Foods Companion by Dianne Onstad.
In the berry category we have the Blueberry as the number 1 Miracle Food. Find out about the amazing blueberry here